Store Supervisor – Full Time
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for maintaining personal sales levels and has the ability to drive store results through others.
- Responsible for serving as manager on duty in addition to opening and closing the store in accordance with company standards.
- Models the sales experience by providing a customized, positive, and welcoming customer service experience and sampling for all customers from start to finish.
- Consistently provides quality beverages for all customers by adhering to all recipe standards and provides samples according to recipe specification.
- Responsible for keeping beverage station cleaned, stocked and organized at all times.
- Communicates regularly with peer team about identified issues, observations, insights, and suggestions.
- Communicates and behaves in a way that promotes a unified store management team.
- Sets a fast pace for quality and efficiency on non-selling tasks to ensure maximum productivity that does not detract from store sales.
- Observes, coaches and provides feedback to partners to improve customer experience and sales results.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Monitors, maintains and follows 1102 INC policies and procedures, including cashing handling, safety and security policies and procedures.
- Actively problem solves to identify and solve store problems appropriately when leading a shift.
- Understands and consistently demonstrates the importance of sampling to sell.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Supervisor Operational Responsibilities ensures store inventory is organized and maintained according to 1102 INC standards to facilitate easy and effective replenishment. Responsible for leading all shipping, receiving, company recalls, and all stock areas while helping the store to achieve sales objectives.
- Ensures proper storage and organization of all stock is maintained at all times including any off site stock rooms.
- Manages all weekly shipments ensuring they are processed to floor ready standards and stocked in the proper place on the sales floor or in stock room(s) within 24 hours of receiving.
- Ensures appropriate rotating, dating, and organizing the back stock tea according to standard and store specific stock needs.
- Responsible for training all team members and team leads on the responsibilities of stock standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all new promotional marketing collateral and product has arrived, is clearly labeled, and properly stored prior to the roll-out.
Summary of Experience:
- Previous retail experience (1 year)
- Experience selling (1 year)
- Experience leading and coaching teams (6 months-1 year)
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Six (6) months or more of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
- Comply with, coach and model a dress code that prohibits certain materials and styles, such as denim and sleeveless tops
- Prepare beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, such as recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Six (6) months or more of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
- Perform, coach and model in a role that requires the use of specific sales techniques
- Minimum of 25 years of age or older supervisor, sales & operations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates ability to sell and increase sales in a retail environment.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate effectively under pressure.
- Ability to lead teams and effectively delegate.
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action toward improvement.
- Demonstrates ability to follow up on assigned tasks.
1102 Bubble Tea & Bites is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. 1102 Bubble Tea & Bites will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.